Do you enjoy taking pictures and like to edit them? If photography is your hobby and you are looking forwards to take this hobby to the next level then professional photography courses will be of help to you.
Photography involves the art and science of taking photographs and also processing it. Various equipments are needed for photography such as camera, lenses, computer software (for editing and processing the image) etc.
In Photography School in Delhi you will learn different topics including
- The use of camera
- Computer graphics
- Editing of images
- Editing software
- Digital photography and exposure
A creative individual with the passion for photography is suited for this profession. The exciting and creative profession of photography has undergone significant changes and evolved over time. As a photographer, you can work independently or with other setups such as news papers, magazines, websites, and companies and so on.
One should have the following set of skills and qualities in order to thrive in the field of professional photography:
- Must be passionate about photography
- Must be creative
- Comfortable to work at odd timings
- Capable of travelling
- Must have computer and software knowledge
- Communication skills
If you possess all the skills and qualities mentioned above then you are ready to find out the best Photography Institute in Delhi that suits your personality.
The common Photography Course in Delhi:
- Bachelor’s degree courses (BA Photography, BA Visual Arts & photography, BFA Photography, B.Sc. Photography and Video Visual production etc)
- Diploma courses (Diploma in Digital Photography, Fashion Photography, Professional Photojournalism, Advertising and Commercial Photography etc)
- Certificate courses (Digital Photography, Photography and image editing, Fashion and people Photography etc)
The eligibility criteria
Candidates should clear 10+2 in any stream (Science, Commerce or Arts) and from a recognized board. Though, few institutes offer various photography courses for 10th pass students as well.
Career options for Photographers
Being a professional photographer you can work independently or collaborate with others and pursue the followings as a career option
- Fashion Photographer
- Commercial Photographer
- Wildlife Photographer
- Event Photographer (Wedding, social parties, Concerts etc)
- Sports Photographer
- Fine Art Photographer
One can work as a freelancer as well or open own photo studio. Indulging in repair and marketing work is another good job opportunity for photographers. One can also join news papers, magazines and websites as a staff photographer or work for them as a freelance photographer.